Heritage Mississauga Luncheon Series: Date to be announced
Mississauga & Heritage: A Contradiction in Terms? Featuring John Moore and Michael Spaziani
Check back for more details.
Is Mississauga ready for its close up?
We’re the 6th largest city and yet we’re still in the shadows, still known as ‘Toronto Junior’, an inconsequential suburb.
This luncheon will transform that thinking.
Join us as leading broadcaster John Moore of Newstalk 1010 Radio and respected local architect Michael Spaziani exchange opinions and ideas on Canada’s 6th largest city.
This dinner is for you if:
• You’re a Politician who wants to stay on top of the innovation game
• You’re a Corporate Executive who does business in Mississauga
• You’re a Business Leader who is developing your customer base
• You’re a Community Activist who believes in our City’s future
• You’re a member of the community who cares about its heritage
• You’re someone who wants to make a difference in your community
Why should you attend?
• You’ll get to network with Mississauga’s leaders and politicians
• You’ll get a sneak peak at the future of Mississauga
• You’ll enjoy a delicious lunch
• You’ll be supporting the Resource Centre of your local heritage charity: Heritage Mississauga
• You’ll leave with inspiring ideas and a renewed sense of pride for Mississauga
Heritage Mississauga is a not-for-profit charity dedicated to researching, recording and communicating Mississauga’s heritage. As Mississauga’s heritage source for over 55 years, the organization has worked tirelessly to ensure the heritage of the city is preserved for future generations. Funds raised at this event will support the Heritage Resource Centre that the organization operates at the Robinson-Adamson House, The Grange (charitable registration no: 11924 5660 RR0001).
Contact Heritage Mississauga to purchase tickets or for more information at 905-828-8411 ext. “0” or by email to email@example.com.