Purple: One-mile tract on each side of the Credit River reserved by the Native Mississaugas in Treaty 13A, signed on August 2nd, 1805.
Yellow: Part of the area ceded on February 28th, 1820, in Treaty 22. This entire area is known as the Credit Indian Reserve.
Red: 200-acre reserve set aside solely for the use of the Native Mississaugas in Treaty 23.
Blue: Site of the Government-built Credit Indian Village, or the Credit Mission.
Map showing layout of the Credit Mission Village in relation to the current location of the Mississaugua Golf & Country Club house. The yellow road depicts the original alignment of Mississauga Road. The cemetery location is shown at the top of the map, near the crest of the slope overlooking the river valley.