September 29th 2016
The Peel District School Board is planning for the future of the Britannia farm site, a 200-acre farm parcel granted by The Crown to support education in 1833. Farm revenue from the rental of the property was to be used to support a school, now known as The Old Britannia Schoolhouse, and for the advancement of education in the County of Peel.
The Peel District School Board has hosted a number of public meetings to discuss the future of this significant site.
For more information, please visit: